U.S. Communities Supplier
Public sector agencies and non-profit organizations can purchase roofing supplies and services through U.S. Communities
As a facilities solutions supplier, Garland/DBS, Inc.®, a jointly-owned subsidiary of The Garland Company, Inc., and Design-Build Solutions, Inc.®, has teamed up with U.S. Communities to provide roofing supplies and related products and services to all participating agencies.
The U.S. Communities Government Purchasing Alliance™ (U.S. Communities) is a nationwide purchasing cooperative that allows public agencies to pool their purchasing power through nationally solicited contracts that have been competitively bid in keeping with the national and regional requirements of participating agencies.
U.S. Communities helps ensure fairness and integrity within the public procurement industry by implementing best practice procedures, saving participating agencies both time and money.
Purchases made through the U.S. Communities contract:
- Reduce administrative costs and time related to the bid solicitation process
- Require no minimum order commitments
- Provide transparent pricing for our complete catalog of products and services
- Ensure single-source accountability whether you are placing a simple bucket order of maintenance supplies or require a highly-engineered turnkey roofing project
Participation in these cooperative purchasing programs is available to:
- Government Agencies, such as cities, towns, counties, provinces, territories, and special districts (e.g. port authorities, airport authorities, or fire stations)
- Education Agencies, such as public or private K-12 schools, community colleges, and public or private colleges and universities
- Nonprofit Organizations
Participation is free and requires only a short online registration process. Register Now!
If you are already a participant, contact Frank Percaciante today to arrange a visit with your locally based representative:
Tel. No. (800) 321-9336, ext. 3693
Fax. No. (216) 883-2055